This program could also be called “You ARE a Target.” That’s because many small businesses or independent contractors believe that they are too small to be a target of, much less a victim of, cybercrime. Nothing could be farther from the truth, however. As organized cybercrime has increased, they’ve realized that there are millions of potential victims – and have recently focused on small businesses. Our Ostrich Effect program will help your audience get their heads out of the sand by shedding light on the following items.
- Never think that “It can’t happen to me”
- 80% of small business will be impacted this year
- Security is an insurance policy against risks
- It’s not foolproof
- You will need to have a contingency plan
- Complete Security means you have to be right 100% of the time
- A compromised systems means that the bad guys only had to be right once